The River Room catches both the morning sun and the last rays of the day. The view of evening sunsets from this room is lovely.
The room is divided into two spaces, the bedroom area and a sitting / dining area opening out onto the courtyard. On warm summer days the doors can fold back so that the room and courtyard become one.
On a cold evening curl up under one of the patchwork quilts made by Jenny, and enjoy the wood burner or sit on the window seat with a good book and a cup of tea.
Room Supplied with:
- Queen size bed (you will be sleeping under beautiful natural fibres, linen, wool and cotton)
- Breakfast, delivered to your room.
- Toiletries, tea & coffee.
- Ensuite with shower, toilet, hand-basin, hair drier, heated towel rail, heated floor.
- Sitting / dining area opening out onto the courtyard.
- TV, Freeview, DVD player